Invisalign® Treatment Platinum Provider Auckland
St. Heliers Dental Centre – Invisalign® Treatment Promotion – Limited Time Only!
We are currently offering a special incorporating two discounts for patients interested in Invisalign® Clear Aligners for Teeth Straightening/Orthodontics.
1. A Free Consultation – This will allow you to have an initial appointment with one of our experienced Invisalign® dentists to discuss your suitability for treatment. If it is decided that you are not suitable, or you simply do not wish to proceed then you are not out of pocket as that first appointment is FREE!
2. $1000 off our Invisalign® Treatment! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.
3. Free whitening while in treatment. Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.
4. Best Price Guarantee Need a second opinion? Bring in a valid treatment estimate to your consultation appointment and we will better that price, guaranteed.
Your doctor uses proprietary ClinCheck software to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift. From your first aligner to your brand-new smile, there is no guesswork. Just precise, predictable and gradual teeth movement.
- The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customise your treatment.
- The algorithm helps calculate just the right amount of force for every tooth movement.
- The software, with input from your doctor, helps ensure every tooth moves in the right order and at the right time.
Not all clear aligners are alike. Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of SmartTrack material, so they are more comfortable and easier to put on and take off.
- Gentle – Applies gentle, constant force
- Speed – Treatment times up to 50% faster
- Control – Improves control of teeth movement, for the smile you expect
- Predictability – Straightens your teeth with 75% more predictability
- Comfort – Fits snugly around your teeth
SmartForce attachments are small, tooth-coloured shapes that are attached to your teeth before or during your Invisalign treatment. They’re like handles, giving aligners something to gently push on. Invisalign® clear aligners fit smoothly and tightly around them, so they’re barely noticeable. Not everyone who uses Invisalign clear aligners will need SmartForce attachments.
- Tiny and barely noticeable.
- Makes complex teeth movement possible without braces.
- Help your aligners apply the right amount of force, in the right direction
See your smile in a whole new way. Your doctor can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligners.
- 3D -Get a high-resolution, interactive image of your teeth
- Accuracy – Fewer redos and a better aligner fit than with physical impressions
- Precision – Takes 6,000 images per second
- Comfort – No messy teeth moulds with digital impressions
- Invisalign Progress Assessment – Track your progress at every appointment
- Invisalign Outcome Simulator – See your new smile before you even start
Don’t stop living your life
- Keep eating all your favourite foods.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign® Clear Aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Wearing your aligners
- Wear your Invisalign® Aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen’s aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.
Getting new sets of aligners
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
- You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress.
- Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.
Cleaning your aligners
- Rinse your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean.
- Use the Invisalign® cleaning system to keep your aligners clear.